Tuesday, July 8, 2008

%^&$%&$& Tourists!!

I left work a bit early today so that I could pick up N from daycare. Since I'm still in the city I have to take the train home, which means leaving enough time to get to the station to get on the train. It takes about 10 minutes to walk there, but that is at a fast clip with no obstacles.

How soon I forget. It's summer. And the area in which I work is rife with people. People upon people upon people. Ridiculous. They should have a fast lane for the people who work in the building so we can get our business done quickly. Why hasn't anyone suggested this yet???

Oh, hell...I don't care...I only have 10 more days to deal with this. At least I ended up making the train on time and collected my very happy, smiling baby. And now I am very happy and smiling because she is sleeping very peacefully.

***

Tonight, the Hell's Kitchen finale is on. I really hope Petrozza wins because M and I made a bet. If I win, he has to wash both cars, inside and out. If he wins, I have to do it.

I really do not want to do this task. Please, Petrozza ...win tonight!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I get in on that bet? ;)

    Although, I don't like how the contestants are treated. I mean, I'm all for slagging off on some 'tard, but sometimes I think he's too cruel. (is that possible?)

    ReplyDelete