Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So excited!

I am thrilled to get positive feedback from J & P - the couple for which I took engagement photos a few weeks ago. I am photographing their wedding in October - my first solo gig.

I may post a few pictures from the engagement session here, but I have to ask them if it is okay first. I am slowly but surely building my portfolio! I may consider building a separate blog for the photography things. Opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I didn't know you were into photography. Show some of your photos :)

    I'm only in town for two days and then tomorrow I'm going to CT for a conference and then I fly back to Raleigh, but I'll be visiting again in the fall, hopefully.

    Your email is in my work address book which is down so I can't get to it. Call me tonight if you get a chance just to say hi - I don't want to call and wake up the baby or anything. Or email me your # and a time to call, and I will.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might as well show them on this blog...ppl will want to see!

    ReplyDelete