A blog about my adventures as a "super" mom (this may be up for debate...ha) while also working full time and everything that goes with it...sprinkled with a healthy dose of nothing in particular.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Stress at Work
Yesterday, I gave my notice at work. I had been debating about what to do as far as returning to my job in Boston. Now that I have N, it's too long of a commute for me so I worried about being able to spend time with her. Fortunately, I have accepted a new position closer to home, which is also a great opportunity for me in terms of career growth. More about that later. But at least the hard part is done! I will miss the people here, but I look forward to the new job!
Labels:
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment