Thursday, July 17, 2008

I can't sleep.

Now that the cat has woken me to feed him, I can't sleep so I figured I would check my email and pick up around the house. You can see what I felt was the bigger priority here. :)

I really can't wait to get through this week. It's been the week from hell. At least I have a fun weekend to look forward to! Friday night, I'm going out with the girls to celebrate at the Melting Pot. I am excited - we went there for Mel's b-day and it was delicious and a great time was had by all. Since I don't have to drive, I plan to have a few glasses of wine!

Saturday I have a Tastefully Simple party. I just hope it's not too hot as our central a/c installation keeps getting pushed back. Oh well. I may just have to break out the blender and make some frozen drinks to keep people cooled off.

Do you notice a theme here? Did I mention it's been the week from hell?

1 comment:

  1. Heeey, I didn't get invited to your Tastefully Simple Party. Is that a hint? :(

    ReplyDelete