Wow, what a crazy weekend.
Saturday we took the kids to meet Santa. More on this later...it was what I expected, only in reverse, meaning that both kids acted how I expected but A acted how I thought N would and vice versa.
Saturday was a terrible eating day.
Breakfast:
(another) blueberry nutrigrain waffle with almond butter
iced coffee
Lunch:
i have no idea. I don't think I ate lunch. It was such a busy day. Oh actually I took a 3 hour nap.
Snack
cheese and crackers
Dinner:
I really didn't have dinner. I knew we were going out and I was busy running around. So I thought I'd eat when we went out but things turned out a little hectic. We went to a fundraiser for the local high school, where I ate 2 handfuls of m&ms, a hershey kiss, 3 nachos off my friend's plate, and 2 glasses of wine. After that it was 11 pm and I was starving so we went to the Outback (closest place to our house on the way home) and got the weirdest mix of stuff: cheese fries, ahi tuna appetizer, and buffalo strips. Weird, weird, weird. And I had another glass of wine.
Let's just say...chalk this day up to a failure.
Sunday I woke up and felt horrible. Thank you, 3 glasses of wine.
I had a waffle with almond butter (notice a pattern here?) and 2 Tylenol before running off to swim class with N.
Later, I had a piece of baked chicken and edamame for lunch.
Then...went to the Pats game. I had a sausage & pepper sandwich, chips, cookie and a Smirnoff Ice. And a lot of water.
I guess yesterday was a little better but I am DREADING today's weigh in. Wish me luck, kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment