Today wasn't a good food day.
Breakfast:
egg white, cheese & bacon sandwich on bagel & hazelnut iced coffee w/milk
Yep, stopped at Dunks after a hellish daycare dropoff. A was fine, but N was ready to set me on fire as she was NOT INTERESTED in going to preschool today. As it turns out they think she needs to be moved to a smaller classroom because she is getting overwhelmed by all the older kids. We're going to try it out next week and give it a few weeks to see if things improve.
Lunch:
cup of clam chowder
Snack:
cheese & crackers
Dinner:
cup of baked ziti
Dessert:
sugarfree boston creme pie Jello pudding
Today was actually a good day at work. Pretty quiet and I got a lot done. I was able to leave the office at 2:30 and run a few errands. I went to the outlets and returned a ridiculously expensive outfit I had bought for my niece on a whim, and then proceeded to spend that same amount in another kids' store, but to be fair, I was able to get presents for most of the children on my list. Typically for the holidays, I buy an outfit and a toy for all of the kids. So they get something practical AND fun. :) Oshkosh had really cute clothes this year, and I had a coupon for an additional 25% off, so there you go.
For anyone that cares, I am not impressed with the Gymboree clothes this season. They are hideous and styled way older than they should be. I don't often buy clothes there, but sometimes I'll pick up something if it catches my attention. I usually find them grossly overpriced so I only buy on sale and with a coupon.
Children's Place has a lot of great clothes for the kiddos this season. I am glad that I only had a chance to return some stuff there that Adam outgrew (already!) because I would have bought a lot more. Luckily I had to get home to make dinner before N's parent teacher conference tonight.
In other news, I was THRILLED to see that People's Sexiest Man alive issue came today and RYAN REYNOLDS was on the cover! Yeah! I just love him. I need to study this magazine now so buh-bye and good night. :) More on this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment