Sunday, January 2, 2011

365...giving it another shot.

I've always wanted to do a 365 photo project, you know, where you are to take one photo each day and document it somewhere.

I tried to take one yesterday but the camera battery was dead, thanks to DH leaving it plugged in all night to the computer after he downloaded videos on New Years' Eve. So, already we are not off to a good start but I feel confident we can catch up. I took 2 pics today that I will share here and I'll try to keep up with it going forward. :)  Even if I can't blog daily, I'm sure I can manage to take at least one picture each day.

The first pic is our snowman, who unfortunately fell over a few hours after he was created. He has Oreo eyes and nonpareil nose and mouth...well, formerly nonpareil nose and mouth. DD ate them as fast as I was trying to put them on. :)  The second pic is DD lounging on the couch. I always try to catch her smiling, but she looks so serious (and well, maybe a bit mad at me for interrupting her movie time...) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment