I have the day "off" today from my FT job because I am working at a wedding this afternoon. I am looking forward to it - I've not worked at very many this season! I love going to take pictures - it's so much fun and really if I could make a living doing it, I would do it!
The wedding is in Danvers, so I may stay there tonight and crash at my sister's - not sure yet, but I'll decide whether I'm okay to drive home! She just moved into a new place, so that's good - the last apt she lived in was in sort of a sketchy area, so I'm glad she moved to a safer place.
So I learned some awesome news about a friend of mine, but I can't disclose it here yet. She'll let me know when it's okay to let the cat out of the bag. It's something great and I'm so happy for her, but more on that later.
I will update more in a little while as soon as the pictures are finished downloading from the camera to the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment