Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Saturday

Last weekend I went to a party for Bearette's son E. I was excited to see her and D and meet the baby. He's a cutie, and we talked about the possibility of E and N becoming boyfriend/girlfriend in the future. Hey, you never know, it could happen!
Here are a few pictures from the party! What a happy family! :) The party was fun, but sadly I had to leave so that I could get home in time to feed N her dinner bottle and settle her down to bed, as the party was an hour or so away from home.



Well, N is taking a marathon nap (she's been asleep for 2 hours) so I've been able to pick up the house and get some things done. M and I cleaned out the spare room and I had a ton of stuff I wanted to get rid of. Most of it I donated, but there were some things that I decided I'd sell on ebay. We thought we'd post all the stuff for sale on ebay last night, but apparently I am allergic to M's green pullover (which I was wearing last night in the house). I have to look to see what it's made of - maybe part angora? Otherwise, there's probably too much cat hair on it or something. So wearing this thing brought on a severe allergy attack and I had to stop the whole ebay operation and go relax. Weirdly enough, I started to feel better in an hour, but then I was tired so I just went to bed.


Anyway.

Tomorrow we are going to the Pats game - I'm excited. I haven't been to a football game in a while - we plan to tailgate for a little while, hit the game and then maybe go to Cafe 31 for ice cream after! Cafe 31 is a new Baskin-Robbins shop that opened up at Patriot Place, but they have really unique treats in addition to the ice cream - they have ice cream fondue, pastries and all kinds of other cool things. I'm looking forward to checking it out - I have heard a lot about it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm glad it was only an hour. For some reason I thought it was further.

    ReplyDelete