Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged by Bearette (well…not really…I just pimped this from her blog)

This is a kind of original meme where you talk about 6 "unspectacular quirks"....
1. When I was younger, I used to dream up ways to torment my sister. Two very bizarre instances of this were: 1) hanging her Barbies from the ceiling with nooses, and 2) telling her that eating mud in the driveway was a good thing. It’s no wonder she has anger issues now!

2. I was able to write (not print) my name in cursive by the time I was in first grade.

3. I am the worst pack rat. It’s hard for me to throw anything away, but I am trying to get better.

4. When I as a kid, I loved fried chicken. But ever since I choked on a bone from a drumstick, I refuse to eat it now.


5. I crank up my radio in the car when I’m alone and sing to whatever’s on, even if I don’t know the words that well. I’ll just make them up.

6. I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a grudge when someone has betrayed me or done something to someone who I am close with.

No comments:

Post a Comment