Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back on the Wagon...the Blogging Wagon, that is!





Well, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to post much, but I wanted to at least give a little update and share some pics of the fam.

I started a new job a month ago. So far so good...everything is going well! It's so busy, but that goes with the time of year - it's always busy from August through December. I was hoping to take some time off this month to make a trip to see my niece, but that isn't going to happen. Maybe in November...I hope...

Right now dad is in town visiting. I always love to see him but it's hard having someone in your house for more than a couple days. You know? I know I don't have to entertain him, but I at least feel like I should hang out!! I think he is leaving in a few days to go back home.
This weekend we have plans to go to the drive in movie theater nearby-that should be a lot of fun! I am really looking forward to it. I've never been! "The Rocker" and that Ben Stiller comedy is showing so it's cool, you get 2 movies for the price of one, and we can bring the baby, who will sleep!!! Thus, saving money on a babysitter!!!
I'll review the movies after the weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish we had a drive-in theater!

    Yeah, fish and houseguests start to smell after 3 days ;)

    My thingy is on Sept 14 - save the date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're saying. I had a friend stay with me for almost two weeks and I was ready to tear my hair out. I mean, I have roommates and all, but we're on the same page - we know when to leave each other alone and when to hang out. You always feel you have to 'entertain' a guest...

    BTW - I love the pics, N is getting so big!!!!

    ReplyDelete