Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why the heck am I awake?

It's 3:24 am. Unfortunately, this has been an occurrence since probably about 2 weeks ago. I keep waking up at some ungodly hour, getting up to do something and then trying to go back to bed. Inevitably, the minute my head hits the pillow again, A wakes up. I swear he smells me walking by his room or something.

Actually, I know why I am awake. I'm completely, utterly stressed out. I need a vacation sooooo bad. It is coming, friends!!! And I plan to do nothing, except stay close to home and get organized with all the various projects I've been trying to get done for-EVER.

I can't even tell you how long it's been since I've had a week off to myself, with nothing to do/nowhere to go. Actually, I don't think I ever have had this situation occur since, maybe sophomore year of high school. I'm very excited at the prospect, and am trying to not fill up the week and a half with appointments and such like I might be tempted to do. I'm really trying to get those out of the way now, so that I am not doing a lot of running around.

So I'm up doing another review of Jen's reception pics. I wanted to get on the computer when I got home from swim, but Mark was using it. So by the time I ate dinner, got Nat to bed and did all the necessary stuff, it was getting late. Silly me made the mistake of sitting on the couch and watching Entourage and then falling asleep.

Ugh. I feel lazy, but I know I'm not.

Gotta run. Photoshop just uploaded all my pics so I'm going to wrap those up now. Have a GREAT day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment