This week has been really tough. Not only do I think I have had less sleep this week than I should be getting, I think I might be coming down with an eye infection or something - eyes have been itchy and feeling funny this week. I have a wedding on Sunday on the north shore, so this would not be fun at all.
Fridays are nice because we get out of work a bit early and in a perfect world...it would be great for me to be able to get home and rest a little before the kids get home from daycare.
Actually, what the heck am I saying?
What usually ends up happening on Fridays is that I end up running around trying to get errands done after I leave work. Sometimes it's just easier and quicker to do alone, then frantically running home to get the house ready before it's time for daycare pickup.
But this Friday will be different. I do plan to get out of the office at the end of the day, and get home and burn the wedding pics (from the wedding I did for JL a few weeks ago) to DVD's to get them ready to mail - this is a task that is better done when there is nobody a) sitting on your lap or b) crawling around under the computer desk. If there's time, I'll get to the post office, but more than likely this will happen on Saturday or Monday depending on what else is going on.
I don't know how others feel, but I certainly feel like time flies by much faster now that I have kids. Every day is so busy!
It's my friday (ha ha!)
ReplyDelete