Friday, July 23, 2010

The Nook

So I got a Nook for my birthday and I love it. However...I severely need to ration my book purchasing because I think that M will cancel my credit card if I get out of control. So far I have read Orange is the New Black, by Piper Kerman. It was a great memoir, with a lot of colorful dialogue. I highly recommend it. If anyone out there has an e-reader, I can lend it to you for free for 14 days. :)

I think my next book will be Shanghai Girls. If anyone has read it...what are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. You should get into goodreads.com. I'm trying to get back into reading (aka taking the time to read rather than catch up on DVR). come be my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just canceled my membership on goodreads last week! I was a member of the site for a while, but all the updates get annoying.

    ReplyDelete