Monday, May 10, 2010

Item #79: Praise a good customer service to the person's boss or corporate

Today I emailed the powers that be at Disney World regarding our experience with Guest Services.


To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing to tell you how pleased I am with the Theme Parks Lost and Found Service at Disney World.

I was there 2 weeks ago with my family, and while we were visiting Downtown Disney, my daughter lost her favorite doll. We retraced our steps everywhere we'd been, but we weren't able to find it. I stopped in at Guest Services as my last resort and they were able to provide me some contact information for the central Lost and Found.

To be honest, I did not have much hope in getting the doll back, but I was pleasantly surprised when I contacted the Lost and Found number and George, a very courteous staff member, assisted me. After he obtained a description of the doll from me and the other relevant details, he came back after putting me on hold to go look for it and gave me the great news - someone had found the doll and turned it in!

Since we were at the airport heading home, we were not able to get back to pick it up, but George offered to mail it to our home at no charge. My daughter was thrilled, and we wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the great guest service that we experienced.

Thank you again!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment