Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm sick.

I absolutely feel like death today. However, I'm a trooper and came to work today. I have so much going on I felt bad taking a sick day. I will leave early today though and see if I can get some rest. Well, that is, after I take N to her check up appointment.

I'm curious to find out how much she weighs at this point. She definitely feels heavier, but I wouldn't dare to step on a scale with her to find out. I just don't want to know how much I weigh...haha.

I slept last night from 6:30 pm to 5 this morning. But I still feel exhausted, and I have to give a brief presentation at 3 pm. I know I can do this...I just have to psych myself up for it!

This weekend, I have 2 weddings that I am working at. I'm looking forward to it - I just hope I can kick the cold (or at least get it under control) by tomorrow morning!!! Otherwise, it will be hard!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you felt sick :( How much did she weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zinc stuff works great if you take it before you get sick. :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete