A is ENGAGED!!! Woo!
I found out when we all met up to go to the concert on Sunday that it just happened that weekend! Not sure what the plan is for a wedding but I think that it will happen before baby arrives. I'm excited!! A- if you are reading this I'll be happy to take pics for you.
So...about the concert - we had a blast. NKOTB really put on a good show - the beginning and the end were the best IMO. But I enjoyed the whole thing, even though my jacket got drenched with beer and the people behind us were smoking (eeeeewwww). It would have been great if we had seats with A-she was pretty close to the stage. Oh well, when they come back in 10 years, I'll spring for the better seats and N will be old enough to come along with us. :) I'll post a few pics soon.
In other news, this week E and H found out they are having a boy, so now I can begin shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment