Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday again???

I can't believe this weekend is over and now I have to start thinking about getting ready for work shortly. So I've been up since 2:30 this morning for no apparent reason. Kids are sleeping, and I should be too, but I think once I woke up I started thinking, and you all know how that goes.

Interesting thing #1. I always thought that the news started at 5 am, but it appears to start at 4 am. I guess that's a good thing? Now I can find out what the weather's going to be like (even though there is this really cool widget on the TV that allows me to pull it up immediately)...and hear about all the craziness going on in the world.

Anyhoo.

This site is blocked at work so I can't update anymore at lunchtimes - now my blogging is restricted to time at home on the computer, which is rare! I have to try and get a little better about it so my followers can get updated though!

I am shocked that this is the last week of September. I'm really surprised how quick the summer went and now it's fall. October 1 is Friday...very hard to believe!

We were very busy all weekend with family stuff. N is in a big girl bed as of this weekend and A is into everything now - he doesn't sit still for a minute. Hard to believe these kiddos are growing up so quick! And my niece is going to be 3 soon...seems like yesterday she was born! I cooked and cooked all weekend - we had enchiladas Friday, baked apple french toast for breakfast and a broccoli and cheese calzone for dinner on Saturday, and crock-pot chicken chili with beer bread on Sunday during the game...which the Pats won - yeah!! The french toast recipe needs some work, but everything else was great as is. Next weekend I have 2 new recipes to try - Gorilla Bread and a new baked mac & cheese recipe.

Anyway, gotta run into the shower-going to be a busy day ahead! More later kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment